My name is Alan Deffenderfer. I help organizations become more efficient and lean using Agile principles and tools. Let me help your organization.
Whether you are looking for an introduction to Scrum for a team in your in small business or need help adopting large scale Agile in your enterprise, I can help.
- Certified Blockchain Professional: Skilled professional who understands and knows in-depth what Blockchain is and how Blockchain works and also uses the same knowledge to build Blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses. /li>
- Certified Ethical Hacker: Skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s).
- Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC4): Proven knowledge in agile programs, program portfolio management, agile architecture, and leadership.
- Founder of APG Agilists: Dedicated to encouraging the use of Agile Frameworks and Practices at Aberdeen Proving Ground and the Department of Defense.
- Scrum Alliance: Guiding and inspiring individuals, leaders, and organizations with practices, principles, and values that create workplaces that are joyful, prosperous, and sustainable.
- Project Management Institute: The world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession.
Unlike other coaches and trainers, you’ll work directly with meinstead of with junior employees who bill you hundreds of dollars per hour to learn on the job.